May 22, 2011

meet the in-laws

spent 24hours of my weekend with the mertua in baling, kedah.

me + jade + them in the same house?

[G U L P]

you see, jade has already entered our family wayyyy before we decided to get married. he remembers everyone's birthday and will personally wish them through sms. he loves to bring buah tangan whenever he travels; fruits are definitely the right way to win mama's heart. he made a point to enter the house and greet mama abah before he takes me out. he loves my nephew as much as he loves his own.

but me? -only been to their house 3 times for the past nearly 10 years.

....fail (BIG TIME!) lah nak jadi menantu kesayangan!!!

so when jade decided to bring me back to his hometown for his cousin's wedding, panic attack laaa wei!


"should i wear headscarf dalam rmh?"


"should i wake up early to help preparing the breakfast?"


"how kampung is this kampung anyway? shit, confirm kenot poop!"


nerve wrecking but ahhhhhh, t'was fun and a good introduction to the family i'm about to join come this july. insyallah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis..haha..meh la kg kami..hehe..

Isabella Yunita said...

haii there, it's Icha here.. been blogwalking.. :)
seems u like cooking so much! i wana learn, too, can u teach me? lol

ive followed ur blog, mind to fol me back, sist? salam kenal.. :)

xo,
ichabel

ashieBee said...

::anon::
kalau dijemput, kiter dtg lah :))

::ichabel::
i havent been cooking for a while!!! miss cooking (+baking) alot actually. will definitely drop by urs soon.

*hugs*